Last evening’s #LeadershipChat was, without a doubt, one of our most active chats to date, with insights and brilliant thoughts about the importance – and impact – of passion in leadership flying fast and furious.
As I said in one of my tweets last evening, I absolutely adore the #LeadershipChat community that has formed and that continues to grow with smart, experienced leaders from whom I learn so much each and every Tuesday night.
I wish that I had time to really delve deeply into all the ideas that had my brain synapses firing last evening, but I wanted to be sure to share with you four that particularly resonated with me solely because of where I’m at in my own leadership journey:
Important take-aways for me as I absorb the depth of these comments:
- Do I really have clarity regarding my own, personal areas of passion?
- Is the drive there for the long-haul? If not, is it more of a short-term dalliance rather than a deep, enduring passion I’m feeling for my vision?
- Is my own work breath-taking, and am I making sure that those whom I lead have the opportunity to do work that is breath-taking to them?
- Am I leaving footprints? In the right way and places?
- And am I exhibiting behavior that I would be proud and honored to have others mirror?
For me, these questions are enormously important.
And you are all cordially invited to join Steve Woodruff and me EVERY Tuesday evening at 8:00 pm Eastern Time for a rousing, light bulb-igniting edition of #LeadershipChat! I hope – very much – to see you there next week!
Please subscribe so you don’t miss a post…Subscribe Here to receive posts in your in-box automatically. To receive posts via “READER” Subscribe Here - thank you – I’m genuinely honored to have you as a reader!
Photo is Country Sun Beams at Sunset by Striking Photography by Bo Insogna.