It was my pleasure to be interviewed by Andy Kaufman, Host of the People and Projects Podcast, for an edition on how introverts can excel and advance in organizations. Andy interviews a plethora of authors and leaders on a variety of leadership topics to help his listeners become better leaders and deliver results.
To listen to the podcast, click on this link: http://bit.ly/IntrovertsGuideCast and scroll down till you see the gold triangle indicating “play.”
Andy and I cover the following topics in this 27 minute audio interview:
- How do you reconcile introversion with seemingly extroverted activities like public speaking?
- The definitions of introversion and extroversion and why they’re important
- How introverts can excel in an extroverted world
- How introverts recharge, and why it’s important to prioritize time to do so
- Is introversion a disadvantage in business?
- How to be effective in an organization as an introvert
- The critical importance of being true to yourself (and your introversion) in business
- How to build business relationships as an introvert
- Principles for success in leadership for introverts
- Interviewing and getting a new job as an introvert
- How introverts can be inspiring leaders
I hope you enjoy the podcast and look forward to reading your comments!
Are you an introvert looking to use your introversion to your advantage in business & leadership or an extrovert interested in leading introverts more effectively? I wrote this eBook for you…
“The Introvert’s Guide to Success in Business and Leadership” eBook is NOW Available! Now an Amazon Best Seller & Hot New Release, Featured on Huffington Post, and the inspiration behind my Harvard Business Review article!
Click here to DOWNLOAD in PDF format. Thank you!
Being an introvert is truly an advantage in business and leadership if you know how to leverage it, and if you remain true to yourself.