- Chief Executive Officer of C-Level Strategies, Inc.
- Chief Operating and Marketing Officer for the To Be a Woman Global Platform, focused on helping women RISE to success globally
- Experienced leader and corporate executive, having led a $750 million I.V. infusion business at Baxter Healthcare
- Former Chief Relationship Officer for CEO Connection
- Leadership Coach, Trainer and Consultant
- Profitability Business Simulations Executive Coach for their Magnetic Leadership Program
- Author of the highly successful eBook “The Introvert’s Guide to Success in Business and Leadership”
- Harvard Business Review blogger
- Co-author of The Character Based Leader
- Featured in the 10th Anniversary Edition of The Power of Focus by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Les Hewitt
- Co-Founder and Co-Host of the original #LeadershipChat on Twitter
- Named to the 100 Must-Follow on Twitter in 2014 list by Huffington Post
- Author of Visionary Leadership Blog
- Kred Top 50 CEO Bloggers
- Featured in New York Times, Time, Working Mother Magazine, US News and World Report, Forbes, The Financial Times, The Globe and Mail
She is passionate about visionary leadership and true empowerment.
As an executive at Baxter Healthcare, Lisa moved up the corporate ladder to ultimately run a $750 million medication delivery business and a team of marketers while negotiating global licensing, commercialization and co-marketing contracts with pharmaceutical companies.
When faced with a PR challenge by Greenpeace, she led a team that created a solution so unique and environmentally friendly that she presented it on behalf of Baxter to a United Nations Environmental Conference in Geneva, Switzerland.
She spent a year as an Executive Leadership Trainer at the Baxter Institute training corporate-wide executives on leadership principles and strategies, as well as how to create and communicate a vision for their organization. She is passionate about bold ideas that are steeped in challenges.
She began collaborating with C-level executives early in her career when she was consulting directly for C-suite officers at some of the country’s most prestigious hospitals on behalf of Baxter Healthcare.
Since that time, Lisa has gained considerable experience working with C-level executives on business growth strategies, creating business visions, leading teams, running million-dollar businesses, providing executive leadership training and implementing Herculean initiatives.
She helps C-suite executives and emerging leaders create strong visions for their companies and for themselves, and then bring these visions to fruition with clear strategies focused on leadership, marketing, business development and social media that align directly with the vision.
She has served on the Board of Advisors for award-winning Incognito Design, the Indiana University Student Foundation, and the Lake County, IL American Cancer Society.
Lisa has an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management in Marketing, International Business & Organizational Behavior and a Bachelor’s Degree from Indiana University’s Honor’s College and Kelley School of Business with a minor in Political Science.
She blogs about leadership at her own Visionary Leadership Blog, for the Lead Change Group, and her blog posts are syndicated at Lead Digital, Business to Consumer, and Alltop.
She is also passionate about, and focused on helping introverts succeed in business, and is the author of the eBook, “The Introvert’s Guide to Success in Business and Leadership” now an Amazon Best-Seller and “Hot New Release” on its launch day!
Online, Lisa is:
- Author of the Visionary Leadership Blog at www.LisaPetrilli.com
- Credited in The New York Times, The Financial Times, and Time Magazine
- Interviewed in Working Mother Magazine and in The Financial Times
- Credited in US News & World Report and Canada’s The Globe and Mail on numerous occasions
- One of Twitter’s Small-Business Big Shots as mentioned in the Wall Street Journal
- One of the Top 50 Women of Twitter for 2011 by Webbiquity
- One of the Top 35 Connectors on Twitter
- One of the 40 Most Approachable Social Media A-Listers on Twitter
- Creator and former Executive Editor of the Marketing Executives Networking Group’s 18-blogger MENG Blend Blog
- Contributing Author to Leadership Digital at LeadershipDigital.com
- Contributing Blogger and Member of the Lead Change Group at LeadChangeGroup.com
- MarketingProfs author and webinar speaker at MarketingProfs.com
- Guest Blogger for a number of leadership and marketing blogs
TO CONTACT LISA REGARDING A SPEAKING REQUEST OR LEADERSHIP CONSULTATION:
Phone: (847)997-2298 Email: Lisa@CLevelStrategies.com
Lisa is @LisaPetrilli on Twitter and is an active member of LinkedIn.
Colleagues have said…
Lisa has provided remarkable content to MENG. She has consistently over delivered by applying intelligence, perseverance and human skills to work through others when needed. She has been creative and thoughtful in all she has done. Her presence has made a real difference to MENG
Richard Guha, Chairman of MENG, President at Max Brand Equity
Lisa is the consummate professional and yet she does it with such a personal, kind touch that you can’t help but be impressed with both her head and her heart.
Her leadership acumen allows her to help companies, C-level professionals and those who aspire to the C-suite. You can count on her thorough follow through, sharp insights and years of experience. Lisa brings value and vision to any project. Whether you’re hiring her, partnering with her or learning from her — lucky you.
Drew McLellan, Top Dog (Founder/CEO) at McLellan Marketing Group
I have been lucky enough to work with Lisa in my role as part of MENG’s Social Media Council of Advisors. In that time, I have come to know Lisa and appreciate her ability to bring out the best in others. Lisa has a knack for understanding how to connect people that can be of the most value to each other. She is a natural connector and facilitator, and those qualities make her the perfect choice to drive growth at a networking group such as MENG.
Lisa has a flawless professional reputation, and writes one of the more popular blogs in the marketing/branding space, C-Level Strategies and Awakenings. If your organization is considering having Lisa work with you to move your own business forward, I would not hesitate to contact Ms Petrilli. You can thank me later!
Mack Collier, Nationally-lauded Social Media Strategist & Consultant
You know that person that always over delivers and beats even your highest expectations? Well, that’s Lisa. Every project, meeting or collaboration I’ve had the pleasure of working with Lisa on exudes the kind of professionalism that is hard to find in this world. This is for sure…if Lisa ever needed anything, I’d make the time. Thank you Lisa.
Joe Pulizzi , Founder/Chief Content Officer, Junta42
It came as no surprise why people were raving about Lisa when I met her, and became aware of all she was doing for MENG. In just a few short months, she systematized much of our communication, updated the Web site, and facilitated rich collaboration among teams who helped fuel our social media and thought leadership. THANK YOU, LISA! You not only do it all, but you do so with a smile and a style that makes it a joy to work with you. Lucky MENG!
Mary Conley Eggert , Director of Business Development, Tech Image
Lisa has been an outstanding addition to our team. She has accomplished more in less than a year than we accomplished in several years beforehand. We’re quite lucky to have her …
Andrew Whitman, Managing Partner at 2X Consumer Products Growth Partners
Working with Lisa on a variety of large-scale projects, afforded me the opportunity of experiencing her broad skill-set, and desire to facilitate forward thinking change. Lisa understands that in today’s economic environment, business cannot afford to function in the same fashion and rest upon its laurels. She is an effective listener, a powerful advocate, and a willing learner, absorbing information and applying it in order to move the organization forward in a positive fashion. I rely upon Lisa as a sounding board, knowing she will be insightful and forthright.