- Chief Marketing & Operating Officer for the To Be a Woman Global Empowerment Platform (www.ToBeAWoman.co)
- Named to Forbes Top 20 CMOs for Social Influence
- Featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, The Financial Times, Time, US News and World Report, The Globe and Mail, Working Mother Magazine, City A.M., Philadelphia Business Journal
- Experienced manufacturing and services leader and corporate executive, having led a $750 million I.V. infusion business at Baxter Healthcare
- Former Chief Relationship Officer for CEO Connection
- Leadership Coach, Trainer and Consultant
- Profitability Business Simulations Executive Coach for their Magnetic Leadership Program
- Author of the highly successful eBook “The Introvert’s Guide to Success in Business and Leadership”
- Harvard Business Review blogger
- Invited to a United Nations private conference of global influencers at the start of the UN’s 70th session, in advance of its adoption of the 2015 Sustainable Development Goals
- Invited to the United Nations Power of Collaboration Global Summit
- Featured in the 10th Anniversary Edition of The Power of Focus by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Les Hewitt
- Co-Founder and Co-Host of the original #LeadershipChat on Twitter
- Named to Inc.’s list of 100 Great Leadership Speakers
- Named to the 100 Must-Follow on Twitter list by Huffington Post & Top 50 Content Marketers
- Top Leadership Experts to Follow
- Author of Visionary Leadership Blog
- Kred Top 50 CEO Bloggers
- Co-author of The Character Based Leader
Email: Lisa@ToBeAWoman.co (.CO is correct)
Lisa Petrilli is passionate about visionary leadership and true empowerment.
As an executive at Baxter Healthcare, Lisa moved up the corporate ladder to ultimately run a $750 million medication delivery business and a team of marketers while negotiating global licensing, commercialization and co-marketing contracts with pharmaceutical companies.
When faced with a PR challenge by Greenpeace, she led a team that created a solution so unique and environmentally friendly that she presented it on behalf of Baxter to a United Nations Environmental Conference in Geneva, Switzerland.
She spent a year as an Executive Leadership Trainer at the Baxter Institute training corporate-wide executives on leadership principles and strategies, as well as how to create and communicate a vision for their organization. She is passionate about bold ideas that are steeped in challenges.
She began collaborating with C-level executives early in her career when she was consulting directly for C-suite officers at some of the country’s most prestigious hospitals on behalf of Baxter Healthcare.
Since that time, Lisa has gained considerable experience working with C-level executives on business growth strategies, creating business visions, leading teams, running million-dollar businesses, providing executive leadership training and implementing Herculean initiatives.
She helps C-suite executives and emerging leaders create strong visions for their companies and for themselves, and then bring these visions to fruition with clear strategies focused on leadership, marketing, business development and social media that align directly with the vision.
She has served on the Board of Advisors for award-winning Incognito Design, the Indiana University Student Foundation, and the Lake County, IL American Cancer Society.
Lisa has an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management in Marketing, International Business & Organizational Behavior and a Bachelor’s Degree from Indiana University’s Honor’s College and Kelley School of Business with a minor in Political Science.
She blogs about leadership at her own Visionary Leadership Blog, for the Lead Change Group, and her blog posts are syndicated at Lead Digital, Business to Consumer, and Alltop.
She is also passionate about, and focused on helping introverts succeed in business, and is the author of the eBook, “The Introvert’s Guide to Success in Business and Leadership” now an Amazon Best-Seller and “Hot New Release” on its launch day!
Online, Lisa is:
- Author of the Visionary Leadership Blog at www.LisaPetrilli.com
- Named Forbes Top 20 CMO at #11 for Social Influence
- Named to Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers
- Credited in The New York Times, The Financial Times, and Time Magazine
- Interviewed in Working Mother Magazine, Entrepreneur, City A.M. and in The Financial Times
- Credited in US News & World Report and Canada’s The Globe and Mail on numerous occasions
- One of Twitter’s Small-Business Big Shots as mentioned in the Wall Street Journal
- One of the Top 50 Women of Twitter for 2011 by Webbiquity
- One of the Top 35 Connectors on Twitter
- One of the 40 Most Approachable Social Media A-Listers on Twitter
- Featured on Yahoo Small Business Advisor
- Creator and former Executive Editor of the Marketing Executives Networking Group’s 18-blogger MENG Blend Blog
- Contributing Author to Leadership Digital at LeadershipDigital.com
- Contributing Blogger and Member of the Lead Change Group at LeadChangeGroup.com
- MarketingProfs author and webinar speaker at MarketingProfs.com
- Guest Blogger for a number of leadership and marketing blogs
TO CONTACT LISA REGARDING A SPEAKING REQUEST OR LEADERSHIP CONSULTATION:
Email: Lisa@ToBeAWoman.co (.CO is correct)
Lisa is @LisaPetrilli on Twitter and is an active member of LinkedIn.
Colleagues have said…