I’m honored and thrilled to announce that I will be a part of the dynamic consultant lineup that the Content Marketing Institute (CMI) has put together for its just-launched Consulting business (CMIC).
In conversations about the new business with Robert Rose, CMIC’s first “Strategist in Residence” he was referring to this team of seven individual consultants as the “Super Friends.” What I loved about the analogy was the fact that we truly do come to this new CMIC team with different experiences and unique ‘superpowers’ – making the group a formidable team as a whole.
And for what better reason to assemble such a group than to take on the mighty challenges of content marketing? Content Marketing is changing the way companies interact with and create relationships with their customers, and is the fuel that gives social media tremendous power.
When done well, content marketing gives consumers, clients, customers, collaborators and partners a much better understanding of a company’s vision and values and enables the customer to be better at what they do and love. Said differently, when done well content marketing is both enlightening and empowering! Something the Super Friends know a thing or two about.
As eloquently stated by Joe Pulizzi, Executive Director of CMI, “Our goals are simple. We want to help marketers establish great content marketing strategies. After launching CMI last May, inquiries came pouring in asking how an organization could actually create that strategy. And when we recognized some of the enormously talented people that we had helping to contribute knowledge – it just made complete sense to combine them into a cohesive, unified consulting practice.”
I could not be more honored to be on the team with:
- Ardath Albee - CEO of Marketing Interactions, Inc. and the author of the book eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale.
- Jason Falls – author of the noted industry blog SocialMediaExplorer.com, and a leading marketing strategist.
- Jay Baer – Experienced marketer and co-author of the book The NOW Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter, and More Social.
- Robert Rose - 15 years of content and marketing consulting experience and co-author of the book Enterprise 2.0: How Technology, E-Commerce and Web 2.0 Are Transforming Business Virtually.
- Mack Collier – an experienced social media consultant, trainer and speaker specializing in helping companies use social media to better connect with their customers.
- Dianna Huff – president of DH Communications, a B2B Web marketing expert and a frequent speaker on marketing and SEO.
We’ll be providing three core services:
- Content Marketing Strategy –assisting an organization to discover the power of their content and how it can help to achieve marketing goals.
- CMIC’s Advisory Services; designed for clients that want to engage CMIC consultants for very specific, short-term engagements across the spectrum of content marketing.
- Editorial and Content Production services. For those clients that need to source editorial or writing services, CMI works with its sister company Junta42 to help source the best content marketing agencies for enterprise clients.
If you’re interested in learning more or hiring CMIC for these services please click here and let us know. Depending on your needs you’ll be paired with one, two or several of us who will help you achieve your goals.
And please don’t even try to match each of us with a TV Super Friend character. As the most petite in the group I’m destined to end up the “Wonderdog…!”
If you enjoyed this post please consider sharing it with others using the share links below. I would also be honored if you would subscribe to my blog. Subscribe Here to receive posts in your email in-box. To receive posts via “READER” Subscribe Here.
Thank you for reading and for being part of this community – it means so much to me.
You can find me on Twitter at @LisaPetrilli and on LinkedIn.
Photo is Super Friends from the SuperFriends Wiki.