“Being an introvert is truly an advantage in business and leadership if you know how to leverage it, and if you remain true to yourself…” ~The Introvert’s Guide to Success in Business and Leadership eBook
Or Hit ”ADD TO CART” TO DOWNLOAD it NOW in PDF format for only $7.99! Pay with Pay Pal or Credit Card, simple digital download!
About “The Introverts Guide to Success in Business and Leadership” eBook: After discovering how to use her introversion to her advantage, the author went from new college graduate to holding responsibility for a $750 million business in just 10 short years.
This eBook tells you how she did it and reveals very specific, actionable steps introverts can take to be abundantly successful in business, leadership and life.
Importantly, the steps recommended are designed to be fully comfortable for introverts who get their energy from their “inner world” of ideas and images, and who may be uncomfortable with aspects of the “outer world” of business and leadership.
You see, introverts have unique strengths and can literally change the world through the power of their ideas. Yet so many introverts fail to recognize and leverage the real power that comes with their introversion, which holds them back from experiencing all the achievement, advancement, and abundance that life has to offer. In this eBook, introverts are encouraged to be more of who they are meant to be…never less!
Give yourself permission to be more successful than you ever thought possible!
Chapters Include:* The difference between Introverts and Extroverts in the business world
* Successful networking strategies and their critical importance
* Standing out in a crowd – comfortably
* Processing ideas and making leadership decisions
* Core principles of succeeding in business and leadership
* How to effectively reach out to others
* Interviewing secrets for introverts
* How to get promoted
* How to successfully motivate your teams to action
* Communicating effectively
* An introvert’s approach to leveraging social media for business success
* Giving stellar presentations
* Advice for introverts in the Chief Executive suite
* Bonus: The extravert’s guide to leading introverts
* Bonus: The hang-on-your-office-wall list of reminders
Being an introvert is truly an advantage in business and leadership if you know how to leverage it! Get started now!
“I’ve gotta tell you, folks – this little e-book is gold!” ~ Steve Woodruff, The Connection Agent
DOWNLOAD IT NOW in PDF format by clicking “ADD TO CART!”
SHARE THIS PAGE VIA THE SHARE BUTTONS, BELOW!
Listen to My Interview About Introverts on BBS Radio! Scroll to Time 82:20 to hear my interview!